The Rolling Life of the Hills

The Rolling Life of the Hills

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Giving Thanks!






So I know Thanksgiving was a while ago but hey give me a break, free time is at a premium these days! Ha! Really life is not that bad it just takes me a while to get to blogging! I know you all have been waiting to see the cutest baby boy in the whole world with a big turkey leg in his mouth! Well your wait is over! Here it is! Thanksgiving was with my family this year! We celebrated with my parents, My sisters family and my grandma. We had to feed B before the rest of us ate becuase he just could not wait to eat all the yummy food (and I got tired of listening to him whine for food, we never feed him you know!) But he loved it all! Im glad he is old enough on his first Thanksgiving to eat all the real food! We let him knaw on the turkey leg! It was really cute! Then he napped while we ate (which as youparents know is wonderful not to have to feed him while your food gets cold). Then after nap time he played with cousins Eli and Annabelle and cuddled (or Brodens version of cuddling) with Granny Mary! Overall a successful day!
Mark and I found ourselves being very thankful for a happy healthy baby. We are also very thankful for our marriage and having a loving caring partner in life and love! We have been very blessed and are thankful to our Lord and Savior for allowing us each day with our family and friends! And for those of you reading this you mean more to us than words can expalin. You have blessed us through love and prayer over the years and we are imensly thankful fo you! Thank you for who you are! You keep our lives Rolling Along!

No comments:

Post a Comment